Monday, April 27, 2009

Inspired by the a Little Hero !

I had the opportunity to meet and hang out for an hour with Makenna and her family. She contacted me through the Littlest Heros Project. Makenna was born with a heart condition and has needed multiple open heart surgeries. Her mom told me she was shy, but this little girl warmed up to me and we had a great time. She showed me how she loved to climb the trees in her back yard and hang from the ropes. She was such a warm sweet girl along with her entire family. I just want to thank this family..I left with such a wonderful feeling of appreciation for all the simple things in our daily life. What a wonderful family she has.

My first little hero project child !

Hero D6

Hero D7

Hero D5

Hero D9

3 comments:

Caryn said...

What a wonderful thing you've done. Her eyes are beautiful. I love the 2nd one!

Janessa Couch said...

I also love the second one. Where do you find the barns? So so cute!

Pure Bliss Photography said...

Thanks ladies this session meant so much to me! I just adored this family...Janessa, this was the next door neighbors backyard amazing what is right over your shoulder:) I loved it too and am hoping to shoot again here.