Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tanner adores his daddy!

Friday we had such pretty sunshine Tanner and I went outside with a blanket and some toys, we played and took photos until his daddy came home. I took these shots in order. His face shows the love he has for his daddy. I promise he loves me too, i'm just always behind the camera.
This was when he saw his daddy's truck pull up in front of our house! I love this ear to ear happiness.
Tanner09-6354

Then he smiles as daddy walks up and starts to crawl to him
Does this face show how much he admires his daddy

Then he stands and walks to daddy
walking to daddy

And here daddy bends down to pick up his little buddy! I admit my heart was overflowing with emotion. I love that I captured this all on camera.
daddy picking up his little buddy

And here is my two favorite guys.
Daddy1

No comments: