Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I found this quote and thought it was perfect, then I took this photo of my baby after his nap today. They are perfect together!

My BABY! ......My BLISS!
Blue eyes 10 months2-8
"If you follow your bliss you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living. I say follow your bliss and don't be afraid and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be." -- Joseph Campbell
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All those silly faces. I love this whole face grin he gives me.
Blue eyes 10 months2-7

A childhood toy is so precious, I adore photos of a child in their room just playing. It's a sweet simple everyday capture to remember.
Blue eyes 10 months2-

3 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

They are perfect together. I can't wait to kiss those cute cheeks of his.

kristylynnphotography said...

I love the colors in these, Pam, awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! And I LOVE your quote!