Thursday, December 18, 2008

My baby boys Chucks and his blue chair

I just love chucks on little boys! I was picking up all of Tanner's toys in his room and sat these little shoes on his little blue chair. That chair was mine when i was a little girl and it had been painted red. You can see the paint chipping off to reveal the red from my childhood days. I kept looking at them sitting there in the morning light and had to take this photo!
Tanners first chucks blue-

Because I love the photo style of modern vintage and this chair is vintage and so am I...here is a couple more of Tanner's chuck on my old ..his new chair..with of course a vintage feel.
Tanners first chucks blue w/ vintage
Tanners first chucks vintage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great Pam! I love the little Chucks... and the vintage was perfect.