Tuesday, December 9, 2008

On location shoot with a sixteen month old cutie!

I had so much fun doing this shoot. We played chase and he loved hiding by his parents dining table in their sun room. The day was very foggy but I managed to get some great shots of this sweet guy. If I ever buy another home, I'm buying one with as much great lighting as this family has in their sun room.
This one is in their great room. How sweet his little face.
Michelle 4yy-3
These are we shot in their sun room...amazing light..it's funny how exciting light is to a photographer!
Michelle 4-5

Michelle 3-8
Michelle 2-11

2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

I love how you do not take the normal pictures, they are all original and so cute.

Anonymous said...

These are darling... what a cutie! And I would die to have light that great in my home!